POWER SERVICE ARCTIC EXPRESS DIESEL FUEL ANTIGEL
Power Service Arctic Express Diesel Fuel Antigel provides better cold weather operability than blending with kerosene or No. 1 diesel fuel and costs 80 percent less. Power Service Arctic Express Diesel Fuel Antigel not only modifies the shape and size of wax crystals which fall out of solution as the temperature decreases, but also prevents the wax crystals from settling to the bottom of fuel tanks during storage. Power Service Arctic Express Diesel Fuel Antigel lowers the CFPP of No. 2 diesel fuel as much as 36°F. and prevents fuel gelling in temperatures as low as -40°F. Power Service Arctic Express Diesel Fuel Antigel also provides anti-icing and lubricity benefits that are unobtainable with blended fuels.
POWER SERVICE ARCTIC EXPRESS DIESEL FUEL ANTIGEL BENEFITS:
• Prevents fuel gelling in temperatures as low as -40°F.
• Equals performance of a 50/50 blend of No. 2 and No. 1 diesel fuels
• Lowers Cold-Filter Plugging Point (CFPP) as much as 36°F. — keeps fuel-filters from plugging with wax
• Keeps fuel liquid during extended engine shutdowns
• Contains anti-icing additive — protects against fuel-filter icing
• Meets lubricity requirements for all diesel fuel injection systems — reduces pump and injector wear
• Excellent cold-weather handling characteristics
• Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) compliant – contains less than 15 parts per million (ppm) sulfur
• Effective in all diesel fuels, including ULSD and biodiesel blends containing up to 20% biodiesel (B20)