Kendall GT-1 Full Synthetic 5W-30 With Liquid Titanium is a premium quality, full-synthetic automotive engine oil designed to provide maximum engine protection for gasoline-fueled and flex-fuel passenger cars and light trucks under all operating conditions. It is particularly recommended for vehicles operating at extreme temperatures or under severe driving conditions, such as towing heavy loads.
This engine oil is formulated with synthetic base stocks and a performance additive package fortified with our exclusive Liquid Titanium protection additive for extra wear protection and improved fuel savings. The full-synthetic formulation, compared with conventional engine oils, provides improved protection against viscosity breakdown and deposit formation at high temperatures; lower volatility for reduced oil consumption; and faster oil circulation at low temperatures for easier starting and better protection during cold starts. The Liquid Titanium protection additive provides increased engine protection by forming a strongly bonded titanium shield on the surface of critical engine parts, which reduces friction and wear and can help extend engine life. Reduced friction also helps improve fuel economy performance beyond ILSAC GF-5 requirements.
This product exceeds new car warranty requirements as defined by ILSAC GF-5. It meets or exceeds Resource Conserving requirements for fuel economy improvement, emission system and turbocharger protection, and protection of engines operating on ethanol-containing fuels up to E85. It is backward serviceable for use where API SM or earlier S category engine oils are recommended.
- Exceeds ILSAC GF-5 requirements for new cars under warranty
- Enhanced performance benefits at extreme temperatures compared with conventional engine oils
- Exclusive Liquid Titanium protection additive provides extra wear protection and improved fuel economy
- Outstanding resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown at high temperatures
- Protects against sludge and varnish formation
- Protects against rust and bearing corrosion
- Low volatility for reduced oil consumption
- Excellent low-temperature pumpability for protection during cold starts
- Highly resistant to foaming
- Formulated to protect turbochargers and emission control system catalysts
- Formulated for use in vehicles operating on ethanol-containing fuels up to E85
- Gasoline-fueled and flex-fuel passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles, including gasoline-electric hybrids, especially when operating under severe conditions
- Four-stroke cycle gasoline engines in other mobile or stationary equipment
Product Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet