76 Super ATF is a high-quality transmission fluid recommended for use in all domestic and import vehicles no longer under warranty where the OEM previously specified a GM DEXRON-III H or Ford MERCON fluid.
This transmission fluid is formulated to provide the proper frictional characteristics for smooth, quiet shifting in electronically controlled automatic transmissions. It has excellent oxidation resistance for long fluid life, excellent low-temperature properties for easy shifting in cold weather, protects against wear and helps minimize the formation of sludge and varnish.
- Proper frictional properties for smooth shifting and excellent anti-shudder performance
- Excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance for long fluid life
- Excellent low-temperature properties
- Protects against wear
- Minimizes sludge and varnish deposits
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Good seal compatibility
- Suitable for both automotive and industrial applications
- GM and Ford automatic transmissions in 2005 and earlier model-year vehicles that are no longer under warranty, where the OEM previously specified DEXRON-III H, DEXRON-II, DEXRON, or MERCON ATF
- Import vehicles where DEXRON-III H (obsolete) or an earlier-generation DEXRON fluid (obsolete) is specified
- Allison heavy-duty off-highway automatic transmissions that require a C-4 quality fluid
- Hydraulic systems on industrial and mobile equipment operating over a wide temperature range
Product Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet