POWER SERVICE DIESEL FUEL SUPPLEMENT + CETANE BOOST
Power Servivce Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost is an antigel/winterizer that is used in the cold winter months to keep fuel-filters from plugging with wax and to prevent fuel gelling. This Arctic Formula effectively treats all diesel fuels to keep equipment running trouble-free for maximum winter operability. Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement is intended for use only during cold winter months when temperatures drop below + 30°F. Use Diesel Kleen +Cetane Boost (in the silver bottle) for peak performance in non-winter months. If your vehicle will not start or gain power in cold temperatures, use Diesel 911 (in the red bottle) as directed on the container label.
• POWER SERVICE DIESEL FUEL SUPPLEMENT BENEFITS:
• Prevents fuel gelling in temperatures as low as - 40°F.
• Equals performance of a 50/50 blend of No. 2 and No. 1 diesel fuels
• Lowers Cold-Filter Plugging Point (CFPP) as much as 36°F. — keeps fuel-filters from plugging with wax
• Boosts cetane up to 4 numbers for faster cold starts
• Contains Slickdiesel® Lubricator for maximum fuel lubrication — protects pumps and injectors from accelerated wear
• Contains anti-icing additive — protects against fuel-filter icing
• Contains wax anti-settling dispersants — protects against fuel-filter plugging at temperatures below the fuel cloud point
• Disperses water in diesel fuel
• Effective in all diesel fuels, including Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) and biodiesel blends containing up to 20% biodiesel (B20)
One 32oz. Bottle Treats 100 gallons of Diesel Fuel