Save $1.00 per case through November 2015.
Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost, 12/32 Oz. bottles, is an antigel/winterizer that is used in the cold winter months to keep fuel-filters from plugging with wax and to prevent fuel gelling. This Arctic Formula effectively treats all diesel fuels to keep equipment running trouble-free for maximum winter operability. Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost is intended for use only during cold winter months when temperatures drop below + 30°F. Use Diesel Kleen + Cetane Boost (in the silver bottle) for peak performance in non-winter months. If your vehicle will not start or gain power in cold temperatures, use Diesel 911 (in the red bottle) as directed on the container label.
- Prevents fuel gelling in temperatures as low as -40°F.
- Equals performance of a 50/50 blend of No. 2 and No. 1 diesel fuels
- Lowers Cold-Filter Plugging Point (CFPP) as much as 36°F. - keeps fuel-filters from plugging with wax
- Boosts cetane up to 4 numbers for faster cold starts
- Contains Slickdiesel Lubricator for maximum fuel lubrication - protects pumps and injectors from accelerated wear
- Contains anti-icing additive - protects against fuel-filter icing
- Contains wax anti-settling dispersants - protects against fuel-filter plugging at temperatures below the fuel cloud point
- Disperses water in diesel fuel
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) and biodiesel blends containing up to 20% biodiesel (B20)
Product Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet